Friday, March 20, 2009

In the beginning...



A friend of mine asked me "HEY, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF AQUAPONICS???"

I thought to myself...

"aqua...ponics?"

After being involved in the aquarium hobby since I was six and working professionally in the aquaculture field my entire career...I had heard of everything "aqua" except...

Aquaponics!

"Aquaponics" sounded weird enough to pique my eccentric sense of curiosity.

I googled it and discovered enough about aquaponics to realize...

it would soon be an obsession of mine.

3 comments:

  1. i don't understand what it is aquaponic, compliments for your passion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aquaponics has a very low cost as compared to Aquaculture and Hydroponics.
    This is because instead of provide regular materials to the plants and animals from outside, these stuffs and generated by themselves internally and
    the waste products are also used up internallyAfter reading the last post here,
    you already know that Aquaponics is very profitable in the sense of time space and expense.
    Now, today I am gonna tell you about all the benefits Aquaponics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m sapna, a 21-year-old software engineer. I live in thailand , I write subtitles for TV. I like your blog its really awesome.
    Do visit one of my blog for aquaponics

    ReplyDelete